Monday 26 March 2012

Advanced Style: guga othandayo


love love love this one

this is my granny. took a pic of her when she came back from church yesterday. loved her polka dot ensemble.
When I am 80 years old i want to be just like these gogoz! By saying just like them, i mean to not loose my style,grace and individuality. One has to feel natural and comfortable with themselves and this can only be accomplished true your own personal touch. It is What works for you not what works for the most that defines true style. These ladies show commitment to their lifestyle through their style despite age.
     
via advancedstyle                                                         

1 comment:

  1. hey i love ur blog...pretty awesome
    I Wear What I Want also dats y i love ths blog...its seems to be about being ur own individualn not being afraid to be different! big ups!
    my blog: that burst of happiness!can u check it out n follow?

    ReplyDelete