Thursday 29 March 2012

Flatforms aka amaSPICE

Remember these?
I'm a product of the 90's so was fully and I'm absolutely not ashamed to say that at some point i was a eight year old Spice Girls GROUPIE!! Tshirt, launch box, posters, sweets, you name it i had it. It was serious to an extent that relationships were affected by fights about who is sporty spice or scary spice. I have Spice Girls story's for days. And of course nagged my parents for weeks to get me the Spice Girls flatform sport shoes, but they werent having it any longer, they had enough of my spice madness. The fashion runways have been inspired by this 90's trend and have come up with some nice modern replicas. I guess i can now make up for my childhood dissapointments and fill the void of the flatform. hehe

Jeffery Campbell

Chanel

Prada

I Got these at zoom
Get the look at zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment